Wednesday 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Saturday 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Term 1 -
Term 2 20 April – 29 June
Term 3 -
Term 4 -
It is essential that you read and understand our Online Safety Pack before enrolling:
Online Safety Pack
The 90-minute workshops for 11- 12s, will be a weekly gathering point for young people to express, create, play and connect. At this age young people are bursting with creativity, ideas and opinions. Our workshops harness that energy through scaffolded approaches to devising and performing.
During the classes we will focus on:
- Dance and movement
- Devising specifically for an online performance
- Using the house to explore creative provocations
The activities will creatively build week by week, moving towards a digital showing at the end of Term 2. Students may be asked to do tasks in between workshops such as take a photo, put together a costume or film something on a phone to share at the next session.
For these workshops you will need:
- Paper and pens for drawing
- An appropriate space for young people to act things out
- We ask that parents are present and providing supervision from within the same premises for the duration of this workshop.
Please be aware that our Digital Workshops will adhere to strict minimum class sizes. If a class has low enrolments, St Martins will look at combining classes where possible, or cancelling the class when there are no other options.